“Experts in Greater Charleston”
What Sea Turtle Properties can do for you
- Properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service; this lets other agents now the property is available and ready for showings.
- Thorough applicant screening that includes, criminal history, credit evaluation, eviction history, and employment history.
- Semi-annual property inspections that includes owner report.
- Drive by inspections 6 times annually.
- Easy to access tenant and owner portals, to submit repair requests or read announcements.
- Rental rate recommendations based on comparables in the neighborhood.
- On time rent collection with delinquency follow up.
- Attractive yard signs.
- Quick response to rental and application inquires.
- Most properties should rent in less than 30 days.
- 24/7 On call assistance.
- Efficient eviction processing at a reasonable cost.
- Enforce HOA rules and regulations.
- Comply with South Carolina Landlord Tenant Act and Fair Housing.
- Electronic deposit of rent proceeds
- Maintain historical rental records.
Property Management Fees
- 20% of first month’s rent deducted for Leasing Fee
- $75.00 Lease Renewals
- 10% of Gross Monthly Income or $100.00 minimum.
- You pay nothing to sign up.
About Sea Turtle Property Management
- Licensed Realtors with years of experience in marketing.
- Small locally owned company that can offer personal service tailored to meet your needs.
- If you call us, you won’t go to an automated phone service or operator.
- We are here to make sure your experience is seamless and professional.
- Trained staff that is always there to answer your calls.
Let’s get started today.
Thank you for considering Sea Turtle Property Management for all of your property management needs. We look forward to serving you.